1. TicketsSTL may collect the following Personal Information from you: Any information that you submit to the website, social media, or similar third-party sites or applications; first and last name; email address; mailing address; age and gender; phone number; photograph/image/video; country; business name, business website, business email address; account holder and payment information
3. TicketsSTL uses this Personal Information to provide you with the Website, process any requests made by you, process any orders or business contemplated by the Website, communicate with you, identify and fix problems with the Website, update you on changes to the Website, communicate with you concerning your account, to complete a transaction you initiated, and to update you on TicketsSTL products and services offered through the Website or the services of third parties. TicketsSTL may share your Personal Information with third parties where it has obtained your consent, whether express or implied, with third-party service providers to provide you with services initiated at your request, with TicketsSTL parents, subsidiaries, successors, and assigns, and with TicketsSTL business partners who offer services through or in association with the Website. TicketsSTL may use your Personal Information, including your email address, to communicate with you about the Website, your use of services related to the Website such as promotions, contests, advertising placements and/or the purchase of goods or services. TicketsSTL may also use your Personal Information, including your email address, for tracking, analytics, marketing, and research purposes. TicketsSTL will contact you through an e-newsletter. Each e-newsletter sent contains a very easy and automated way for you to unsubscribe from receiving email messages from us in the future. If you have received unwanted, unsolicited email sent via this system or purporting to be sent via this system, please forward a copy of that email with your comments to [email protected] for review. We will look into the matter immediately. TicketsSTL reserves the right to sell, share, or rent individual Personal Information with anyone without your advance written permission or unless to: (1) respond to authorized information requests by government authorities; (2) to respond to a court order or subpoena; (3) to protect the employees, independent contractors, users, members, officers, directors, or shareholders of TicketsSTL; or (4) to help prevent against fraud or the violation of any applicable law, statute, regulation, ordinance, or treaty. Information submitted to us is only available to employees managing this information for purposes of contacting you or sending you emails based on your request for information and to contracted service providers for purposes of providing services relating to our communications with you, such as technical maintenance and credit card processing.
TicketsSTL uses Google Analytics remarketing codes to log when users view specific pages or take specific actions on a website. This allows us to provide targeted advertising in the future. If you do not wish to receive this type of advertising from us in the future, you can opt out using the DoubleClick opt-out page. You are solely responsible for the protection of any Personal Information that you submit to the Website, and you are advised to review that Personal Information before you submit it to the Website. You acknowledge and agree that TicketsSTL is not responsible for any third-party links, content, or communications sent to you from entities or individuals that TicketsSTL does not own or control. You are advised to review the privacy policies of third party websites. Comply or attempt to comply with all laws domestic and foreign.
4. TicketsSTL stores your Personal Information in the following manner: Your Personal Information is stored and processed on computers and servers in the United States and, through your use of the Website, you unequivocally consent to the processing and storage of your Personal Information. You understand and agree that TicketsSTL may continue to store your information after you cease use of the service or disable your Account. TicketsSTL uses commercially reasonable efforts and standard technology to store and help prevent against the unauthorized disclosure of your Personal Information. Though it undertakes commercially reasonable efforts to protect your Personal Information, no Website is completely safe. Accordingly, you provide all such Personal Information at your own risk.
In order to protect your Personal Information, TicketsSTL will use specific security measures, such Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input. This is denoted in most web-browsers by a small padlock appearing on the bottom bar of the window and the address of the window changing from http:// to https://, meaning a secure connection. TicketsSTL electronically verifies every financial transaction with the credit company, processing only those orders the credit card company authorizes. In the case of a suspicious or declined transaction, TicketsSTL may contact you to confirm the validity and ensure your identity or cancel that order with full notification.
5. TicketsSTL may share your Personal Information with third parties in the following circumstances:
where TicketsSTL is complying or in good faith attempting to comply with any law, regulation or law enforcement request; where TicketsSTL has obtained your consent; where sharing or disclosure of your Personal Information is necessary to provide you with the Website and/or services associated therewith; where sharing or disclosure of your Personal Information is necessary to share Personal Information with TicketsSTL parents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns, licensees, affiliates, or business partners; where TicketsSTL has been purchased by a third party; where sharing or disclosure of your Personal Information is necessary to respond to requests by government authorities; where your Personal Information is demanded by a court order or subpoena; where sharing or disclosure of your Personal Information is needed to protect the employees, independent contractors, officers, directors, members, users, or shareholders of TicketsSTL; and where sharing or disclosure of your Personal Information is needed to help prevent against fraud or the violation of any applicable law, statute, regulation, ordinance, or treaty. You understand and agree that TicketsSTL may specifically share your information with mobile service providers, search engine providers, payment processors, web merchants, and online retailers in order to complete the services offered through the Website.
7. You may stop TicketsSTL from collecting your Personal Information by adjusting your web browser settings, limiting cookies or other tracking techniques, or by ceasing your use of the Website. You may contact TicketsSTL with any requests regarding your information, but TicketsSTL reserves the right to act or not act upon such requests.
8. When using the Website, you are obligated to inform TicketsSTL of any changes to your Personal Information, and protect the security of your username, password, and Personal Information.
9. California residents have the right to receive information that identifies any third-party companies or individuals that TicketsSTL has shared your Personal Information with in the previous calendar year, as well as a description of the categories of Personal Information disclosed to that third party. You may obtain this information once a year and free of charge by contacting TicketsSTL at the address below. TicketsSTL ignores any and all Do Not Track requests and signals.
10. Children’s Online Privacy Protection Policy: TicketsSTL does not knowingly or intentionally collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13 or other minors. Where appropriate, TicketsSTL takes reasonable measures to determine that users are adults of legal age and to inform minors not to submit such information to the Website or in response to advertisements. If you are concerned that Personal Information may have been inadvertently provided to or collected by TicketsSTL, please contact us immediately so appropriate steps may be taken to remove such information from TicketsSTL’s database.
GeoTix shall hold harmless and shall indemnify Operator against any claim or lawsuit, other than claims or lawsuits by any third party related to intellectual property claims related to the use of the GeoTix Platform by Operator and attributable to GeoTix. No right of indemnity shall exist for any claims related to Event Organizers or Ticket Purchasers.
Operators and Event Organizers shall hold harmless and shall indemnify GeoTix for any claim or lawsuit by any third party related to Operator’s or Event Organizer’s breach of this Agreement.
The party seeking indemnification must notify the other party promptly in writing, not later than 30 days after the party seeking indemnification receives notice of the claim (or sooner if required by applicable law).